[The history of Salem Massachusetts by Sidney Perley, Vol.2, 1638-1670, p.305:]
Salem Births vII p.63. has Marry Williams, 2d wife.
Vital Records of Salem, MA to 1850 (end of 1849): v.II deaths p.323 Capt Samuel d. at Alexandria issued 5 Jan 1790. Alexandria Egypt? or VA?
[The History of Salem Massachusetts, .v2, 1638-1670, p.305:]
[Vital Records of Salem, MA to 1850 (end of 1849), Vol.2 p.63: "dau. of Thomas Massey and Mary Williams".
[“The West Family Register” by Letta Brock Slone, pub W.F. Roberts, Wash. DC 1928:] p.112:
“The Kent County records contain a sale of property in 1784 by Mary West, widow, residing in Salem, MA, who had inherited the land from her brother Samuel Massey, of Queen Ann’s Maryland. She had a son Samuel Massey West, a mariner, also of Salem, MA.”
6 children: [History of Salem, v.2, 1638-1670 p.305:]
1. Sarah WEST, bap. Jan.1748/9,
2.+Samuel Massey WEST, bap.16.Dec.1750,
3. Martha WEST, bap.21 Jan.1753, m.16 Apr.1770 Alexander WALKER,
4. Mary WEST, bap.27 Feb.1757 [Vital Records of Salem, MA to 1850 (end of 1849), v.2 p.412: C.R.1.], m. 5 Oct.1777 (pub.) Caleb SMITH,
5. Benjamin WEST, b.abt.1760,
6. Abigail WEST, bap.26 Aug.1764, [Vital Records of Salem, MA to 1850 (end of 1849,v2 births p.410: C.R.1)